1. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and therefore Cape Point Route cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and therefore you do so at your own risk.
2. We undertake not to sell, distribute or disclose any information about you or your usage of the site without your consent, unless if permitted to do so by law.
3. Information may include the answers that you may provide on our website when we require you to answer various questions about yourself in order that we may assist you in planning a suitable holiday for you (i.e. areas of interest, number of family members) and in turn we send you information that we believe that you might be interested in.
5. We would appreciate if you could please inform us of any information about yourself that may have changed by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com.
7. Other link websites may use such cookies on their own websites. We have no access to, or control over these cookies, and have no control over the use that they may have over these cookies. Therefore we cannot accept liability for any malfunctioning of your personal computer or its installed web browser that may occur as a result of you seeking to follow these instructions.
8. We may use the information of our services that have been found to be of a particular interest to you, unless you specifically request us from doing so.
9. Your information may be transferred to another company in the event of sale of our company to a third party. In that event, we will endeavor to ensure that your rights in respect of processing such date are protected as far as possible.
10. If at any time you wish to stop receiving our Newsletter or any other information that you may have requested from us, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us accordingly.