|Cape Point Vineyards
now offers you exclusive use of the Cape Point Vineyards Estate for the event of your dreams, be it a wedding, a birthday or a special occasion.
Characterised by unmatched views of the Noordhoek
Amphitheatre, the Cape Point Vineyards
and the ever impressive sunset over Noordhoek
Beach; Cape Point Vineyards’ Wedding and Functions packages include exclusive use of the new Banquet Hall
and wooden deck, as well as our immaculate picnic lawns and wooden jetty.
Banquet Hall - Maximum 160 pax seated
• Full Day and Half Day Packages are available
• Off Peak rates: available 1 May – 30 September
• Quotes upon request.
The Cape Point Vineyards Restaurant
serves rustic Italian lunches and dinners prepared by head chef Clayton Bell, who believes in uncomplicated dishes prepared with outstanding ingredients. A selection of banqueting menus are available for your special occasion.
Beverages & Bar Facilities:
Although Cape Point Vineyard
s Estate is fully licensed; our pride and joy remains Cape Point Vineyard's range of premium wines. The Cape Point Vineyards Banqueting Menu includes Cape Point Vineyards Wines
that are not commercially available such as the Cape Point Vineyards MCC and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Wedding Packages Include:
Square tables with white table cloths & napkins
Chairs for up to 160 people
Standard cutlery and crockery for up to 160 people
Standard glasses (red, white and sparkling wine glasses) for up to 160 people
Bar facility, including 1 barman for a period of 10 hours (refer to clause 7 of T&C’s)
Unlimited ice for the duration of the event
1 event supervisor for the duration of the wedding
2 cleaning staff
2 parking attendants
Complimentary herb and fruit infused water for guests, upon arrival
A 2 bottle Cape Point Vineyards gift set for the Bride and Groom
Terms and Conditions:
- Provisional bookings are valid for 14 days.
- The venue hire fee excludes bar & beverage prices, menu prices & all additional hiring.
- Rates are subject to change up until relevant confirmation document issued.
- Additional terms & conditions are applicable including function times, site inspections, music, Bar & beverage requirements, catering & menu arrangements, smoking, decor & service providers, indemnity, children, weather, co-ordination services and estate security & parking.
- A 50% deposit of the total venue hire is required to secure booking.
- A 10% refundable deposit of the total venue hire required for breakages/damage to property.
- Full payment for the balance due no later than 14 days prior to function
- Cancellations made between 1 month after booking date and 3 months prior to the function date, CPV will retain 50% deposit.
- A Cancellation inside the 3 month prior to function date, will result in a demand for full payment.