Over the past eight years Cape Point Vineyards has been awarded:
- 12 x Old Mutual Trophy Awards
- 12 x Five Star Ratings from Platters (as well as Most Successful Producer in 2008)
- 3 x International Trophy Awards for Best Wine in the World its Class at the Decanter World Wine Awards
- Numerous 90+ Wine Spectator Ratings including:
- CPV Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Reserve White 2010: 92 points.
- CPV Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Reserve White 2011: 93 points.
- CPV Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Reserve White 2012: 92 points
- Numerous 90+ Robert Parkers Wine Advocate Ratings including:
- 2012 Cape Point Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Reserve: 93 points
- 2012 Cape Point Vineyards Isliedh: 93 points
Cape Point Vineyards Estate
Cape Point Vineyards once again invites you and your family to spend a relaxed afternoon enjoying fine wines and magnificent views at Cape Point Vineyards Estate, Silvermine Road Noordhoek.?
The?Cape Point Vineyards Restaurant?serves rustic Italian lunches and dinners prepared by head chef Clayton Bell, who believes in uncomplicated dishes prepared with outstanding ingredients.
Thursday: Noordhoek Community Market
Join the Noordhoek community enjoying the best of local fare, fine wines, craft beers and of course the view!
Market Hours: 16h30 - 20h00
Tuesday: Burger Night:?
Enjoy 100% pure beef burgers on our lawns and deck.
Hours: 17h00 - 21h00
Tuesday to Sunday: Picnics
Enjoy a picnic hamper on the rolling lawns of around our vineyard dam.
Hours: 11:00 am to 6:00pm (3pm on Thursdays)
A La Carte Restaurant
Open Tuesdays to Sundays.? Mediteranean Inspires Cuisine by one of Cape Town's Favourite Chef's "Clayton Bell"
Cape Point Vineyard Functions:
We now offer exclusive use of Cape Point Vineyards Estate for functions or wedding parties.
The Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room
remains open daily for wine tasting.
Wine Tasting Hours:? 11h00 - 18h00 (15h00 on Thursdays)