View more images on Pinterest.
Grosvenor Villa is a beautiful newly renovated modern home offering spectacular views over False Bay. The open plan design of this self-catering Simon’s Town Villa, brings in the light through the large windows and double doors leading onto the wooden deck. The Villa is walking distance to central Simon’s Town and the beach.
The modern kitchen is fully equipped and leads off the dining area. Set against the mountain offering unforgettable sunrises. All bedrooms have a modern en-suite bathrooms, and top quality bedding. 4 bedrooms are in the main house upstairs, and 1 spacious and luxurious en-suite bedroom in a separate apartment downstairs, with large sliding doors leading onto a veranda.
Guests are invited to relax at the pool of the small guesthouse next door (with direct access from the house, safety fence for toddlers in place).
Open plan kitchen, lounge, dining area leading onto deck. The Gourmet kitchen is open plan and fully equipped with modern appliances. Large breakfast Island with bar chairs. Elegant use of fresh colours and stylish interior design. Very sunny and lovely ambiance. A refreshing home in an ‘historical area’. We love it!
- Bed 1 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with queen sized bed (Victorian bath and separate shower)
- Bed 2 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with 2 x Single beds (can be made into a double on request)
- Bed 3 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with double bed
- Bed 4 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with 2 x Single beds (can be made into a double on request)
- Bed 5 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with double bed, with large sliding doors leading onto veranda. This bedroom is downstairs with separate entrance, not connected to the rest of the house.
Rates for Grosvenor Villa: Valid until 30 April 2017
||1-Nov-16 - 30-Apr-17
||1-May-17 - 31-Oct-17
||1-Nov-17 - 30-Apr-18
Terms & Conditions
For more accommodation options at Grosvenor please also see: