A scenic 20 – 30 minute drive from Cape Town’s Southern Suburbs to a peaceful Sea Haven in Kommetjie
. Exquisite beach front location on unspoilt dunes and stunning Long Beach. Rejuvenating, uninterrupted ocean views, sunsets over sundowners, crayfishing in summer, whale watching during spring, fantastic year round surfing, Kommetjie’s relaxing village pace is perfect for family holidays. Ideal for 6 or 7 persons, maximum 10.
Accommodation: Sleeps 10 maximum
3 spacious double bedrooms leading onto decks, wool carpets (undercarpet heating), superior quality beds (kingsize extra length, twins, double, single), curtains with blockout lining, 3 exquisite full bathrooms (2 en suite), heated towel rails.
- Bedroom 1: King Size en-suite
- Bedroom 2: Double en-suite
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single separate bathroom.
- Exquisite beach front location
- Beautiful views of the ocean
- Heated towel rails
- Direct access from the property onto the dunes and beach
Rates: Available on request
- Semi-enclosed braai corner on the first floor deck
- 3 Full Bathrooms
- Well equipped kitchen
- Double Volume open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen for entertaining
- Fold-back and sliding doors lead to ocean-facing deck with braai/barbeque.
- 14 seater dining table
- Full Satelite DSTV and WiFi
- Linked 24 hour security.
- Secure off street parking (single garage available on request but may not suitable for larger vehicles).
- Outside showers (hot and cold)
- Lush front garden, secluded garden courtyard and indigenous Strandveld dune vegetation on the ocean side.
Welcome. Supervision required at balustrades in the case of toddlers.
Full cleaning on departure included and extra cleaning service during stay can be arranged at additional charge.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum stay 2 nights (3 nights over a long weekend)
- Minimum 12 nights over Christmas/New Year (arrival by 23 Dec)