Situated high on the slopes of the green Noodhoek
Valley is Noordhoek Pebble Cottage. We provide essential habitat for the endemic species the Western Leopard Toad and for other local flora and fauna.
But our relaxation credentials are even more important! With panoramic Atlantic Ocean and mountain views, a sweeping garden filled with sun birds and sugar birds, a natural rock pool for your swimming pleasure and an organic veggie garden, you will find the days slipping away as you tap into the slower rhythms of nature.
The charming Pebble Beach Cottage sleeps 4 guests in two bedrooms and is delightfully decorated in a coastal theme. Fresh blues and whites dominate the interior, while original children's art work and red kitchen stools add playful touches.
- The Main Bedroom: The main bedroom has a generous queen bed dressed in white linen and which opens onto the expansive deck. Gorgeous views of Long Beach from your bed!
- Second Bedroom: The second bedroom with 2 single beds opens onto a small private courtyard. Inside the courtyard is a uniquely zen outside shower.
- The Lounge: The lounge has a sleeper couch and comfortable seating for 4 guests . Full DSTV is provided. The living area opens onto a large deck with stunning sea and valley views as well as a braai area.
- The Kitchen: The compact kitchen is fully equipped. It has a stove and oven, microwave and below counter fridges. All cutlery and crockery are supplied
- Lunch with a View: Pebble Beach Cottage has an expansive sea-facing deck and an additional barbeque deck. Both cottages have a private braai area for which we supply firewood.
Noordhoek Pebble Cottage has a private entrance and off street parking as well as a private garden to make sure you feel secluded. The cottage comes standard with tea, coffee, sugar and milk and DSTV.
A load of firewood is supplied with which to barbeque in the summer and electric blankets are also supplied in winter. Private entrance, barbeques and individual gardens ensure that you will always feel secluded.
We nurture a large organic veggie garden from which you can pick your evening greens. We have a sparkling natural rock pool with a relaxation deck for your enjoyment. Giant chess board in the garden and new communal braai (BBQ) area.
Noordhoek Pebble Cottage is conveniently situated for you to visit all our local attractions. From penguins (Boulders Beach
) to Ponies (sunset rides
Beach); from swimming to sailing; from exercise (golf courses, hiking trails) to eating (many fine restaurants nearby); you will always find that you will have too much to do and too little time.
The property has two exclusive cottages, situated privately on the property so you can book the 6-sleeper Noordhoek Stone Cottage
in conjunction with Pebble Cottage for a larger group or gathering.
Rates: Valid until Dec 2018
2017 Pebble Beach Cottage (sleeps 4, 1 bathroom)
2018 Pebble Beach Cottage (sleeps 4, 1 bathroom)
|| R 2,800
|| R 950
|| R 1,450
|| R 1,750
|| R 1,950
|| R 150
|| R 750
|| R 1,200
|| R 1,350
|| R 1,500
|| R 110
Peak: 8 - 31 Dec
Summer: 4 Jan - 30 April
Winter: 01 May - 31 October