Arum Villa is a luxury self-catering 4 star holiday home in Simon’s Town with magnificent 180° views of False Bay. This home sleeps 6 in 2 double rooms and 1 twin room and is fully equipped with all mod cons including a wide screen satellite TV & free Wi-Fi access.
The patio, which leads off the living area, is perfect for al fresco dining, reading, sun-bathing or simply relaxing and enjoying the view. Arum Villa is situated a mere 2-minute walk from Fisherman's Beach and 1 km from the world famous Boulders Penguin National Heritage site. A complimentary cleaning service is included once a week. Children are welcome.
- Main bedroom with bathroom en-suite (bath and shower); queen size double bed; desk with mirror; small table with two comfortable armchairs; bedside lamps; large dressing room with built in safe.
- Second bedroom with double bed; built in cupboard; chest of drawers; bedside lamps; desk and chair.
- Third bedroom with two single beds; two built in cupboards; comfortable armchair; bedside lamps; bookcase.
- Second bathroom with bath and shower.
- Sea-facing patio area with exquisite views serving all bedrooms (best views in the house, especially with a cup of coffee in hand early in the morning).
- Upper floor bedroom area carpeted, with underfloor heating in passage and bathrooms.
- Log fire
- Underfloor heating
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Kitchen is fully equipped with all necessary crockery, cutlery, glassware & cookware. Glass top stove and oven; Microwave; Fridge/Freezer x 2; Kettle, Toaster & Coffee Maker
- Scullery has tumble dryer; Dishwasher; Washing Machine; Iron and Ironing Board & Clothes Horse
- Spacious open-plan lounge/dining room area
- Indoor dining seating for 8 & Lounge seating for 8
- CD player; Satellite TV, Wi-fi Internet installed throughout the house
- Safe for valuables, Hair dryers & Board games
- Bedrooms: Queen size double bed, double bed; 2 single beds & Child’s cot
- Bathrooms: 1 en-suite with bath, shower, 2 basins and magnificent ocean view & 2nd bathroom with bath and shower.
- Outdoors: Upper and lower balconies; Weber and Gas Braai for Barbecues
- Outdoor dining seating for 8; Patio loungers,wooden bench and table
- All linen and towels provided including beach towels
- Library: A good selection of fiction is available for guests to enjoy during their stay
- Beach: Beach chairs; umbrellas; boogie boards
- Access: Secure covered parking for 2 vehicles
- Security: Armed Response Company on 24 hour callout
- Service: A complimentary cleaning service is offered to guests who stay for longer than a week.
Rates: Available till 15 January 2020
| Low Season
|| 1 May to September 2019
| High Season ( ex PS )
|| 1 October to 30 April 2019
| Peak Season
|| 15 Dec 2019 - 15 Jan 2020
Terms & Conditions