View more images on Pinterest.
Rose Lodge is a thatched lodge stylishly decorated with ethnic colonial touches and situated between the spectacular mountain scenery and the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, 30 minutes from Cape Town.
A super spacious sitting room with open log fireplace, and charming breakfast room add to the ambience of Rose Lodge in Noordhoek. Enjoy sea views from the pool and deck or horse ride along the nearby magnificent Noordhoek beach, deep sea fishing, diving and golf close by.
All the rooms at Rose Lodge in Noordhoek are individually themed and decorated with elegance, comfort and attention to detail.
Each room has a spacious en-suite bathroom, television with M-Net, Tea & Coffee facilities, Wireless Internet and telephone.
- African: 4 poster bed with Victorian bath & separate shower, you'll almost hear the distant beat of African drums.
- Punjab: Warm, bright decor conjuring up aromatic spiciness of the Indian sub-continent. Bathtub & separate shower.
- Moroccan: Deep blues & terracotta for calm, relaxed atmosphere. Large bathroom with bathtub, separate shower & garden access.
- Kalahari: Feel the drifting sands & kalahari sunset when stepping into this room. Victorian bath, separate shower. Sea views.
- Beyond the Sea: Quiet & tranquil room, with a door leading to pool area. Victorian Bathtub & separate Shower.
- Terra Fish: Undersea theme is a comfort to those who love the ocean. Sea views. Bathtub & attached hand shower. Door to the garden.
Rose Lodge boasts a swimming pool, jacuzzi, 2 large barbecue areas and an intimate bar for you to enjoy sundowners while watching the sun quietly slip into the sea.
There is also a communal lounge area for our guests which is relaxed and comfortable with log fires on colder nights. The entire lodge has access to wireless internet and secure parking is available.
Rates: Valid until 30 April 2020
||1 March 2018 - 30 April 2020
Terms & Conditions