Relax in this garden cottage, set on the water's edge in Kommetjie
. The cottage is separate from the main house with open expanse of grass overlooking the sea. Fully equipped and idyllic for 2 - 4 guests.
In front of the doorstep is a pedestrian path that leads you to rock pools and the famous Kommetjie
surfing spots of Inner and Outer Kom. You'll wake up to the sound of waves and watch the sun set across the bay at night. Relaxing is hard to avoid but there are plenty of activities from surfing
to kayaking, fishing
, bird watching, mountain hiking
or mountain biking
- The main queen-size bed is open plan to the living area and there is even a view from the bed!
- Private bathroom with shower, hand-basin and toilet.
- On the Mezzanine level upstairs 2 additional people can be accommodated in single beds.
- This garden cottage in Kommetjie has an open plan lounge and kitchen living area.
- The lounge opens onto a patio with a lovely garden on the water's edge with a view through the trees.
- Barbeque/Braai and Weber Facilities are available and off-street undercover parking is also provided.
- The well-thought out furnishings are comfortable and everything necessary for your stay is included - even that essential coffee plunger.
Rates: Valid till 30 November 2019
- Located on the water's edge
- Balcony/patio area
|1 Dec 2018 - 30 Nov 2019
|Per person sharing