1. Any reference made to “CPR” below will refer to the registered Closed Corporation, namely: “Cape Point Route CC” situated at 12 Glen Road, Glencairn.
2. For purposes of these terms, the “Advertiser” refers to the subsidiary that offers a service. The advertiser undertakes to pay an annual fee for their information and contact details to appear on CPR’s website. This will enable the customers to contact the “Advertiser” directly to make a booking. Once the Advertiser has paid the said fee to CPR and created a reciprocal link (www.capepointroute.co.za) to its website, the advertisement will be published on the website.
3. The service provided by CPR includes: advertising the Advertiser’s service on its website and if necessary, to provide the customer with suitable service in respect of a general enquiry.
4. By advertising on CPR’s website, the Advertiser authorises CPR to make use of its images, rates, terms and conditions.
5. Any information contained on the website has been prepared based on the information provided by the “Advertiser” who remains responsible for regular updates and accuracy of the content, images, rates, terms and conditions provided to CPR. It is also the Advertiser’s responsibility to clearly state if any “damage deposit” or “hidden costs” are applicable to the booking.
6. The Advertiser hereby indemnifies CPR against any harm or loss caused to a customer as a result of the customer’s use of any inaccurate or misleading information and/or images contained on the Advertiser’s website page as provided to CPR.
7. CPR undertakes to contact the Advertiser annually to enquire with regards to information that needs to be updated.
8. CPR cannot be held liable if the Advertiser has failed to provide updated information. In instances where the Advertiser has no terms and conditions, CPR’s standard BookingsTerms and Conditions will apply
9. If a mistake occurs in any advertisement, CPR undertakes to take all reasonable steps to amend the website and to correct the details as soon as possible. It is however the responsibility of the customer to verify all information with the Advertiser by contacting them before acting on such information.
10. If however the Advertiser has failed to inform CPR with regards to any price increase, the Advertiser hereby agrees to honour the advertised price.
11. When CPR receives a general enquiry (excluding enquiries made direct to the Advertiser), a commission will become payable to CPR based on 20% (including 14% VAT & international credit card bank charges) of the value of the booking unless a different commission rate has otherwise been negotiated. Please refer to our Supplier Terms & Conditions for further details.
12. The Advertiser undertakes to pay the annual fee upon receipt of the invoice and any commission due to CPR on receipt of payment from the customer.
13. Payments received from a customer based on a general enquiry will be paid over to the Advertiser on receipt of the funds by the customer.
14. By making use of this website, the Advertiser agrees that e-mail is an acceptable way of communication.
15. The Advertiser undertakes to inform CPR of any change of address or details as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. All information contained on this website (including but not limited to photographs, articles, illustrations, video clips and links, known as the “content”)are protected by copyright and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by CPR and are not for commercial use.
17. Please note that CPR cannot be held responsible for any cancellation by a customer that was due to circumstances that were beyond the reasonable control of CPR.
18. The Advertiser undertakes to inform CPR if any activity advertised on the website contains any risk of personal injury or death. The Advertiser also agrees that it has sufficient public liability insurance cover to be able to cover any unfortunate event of such nature.
19. The Advertiser agrees not to disclose any privileged information (including the rates charged by CPR for advertising/booking) to any customer/potential customer.
20. The Advertiser undertakes to be able to deliver what it advertises on CPR’s website and further agrees to have sufficient accommodation or service available as advertised or to be able to offer similar or better accommodation or service to the customer in the event of an overbooking.
21. The Advertiser further undertakes to supply a service that is of a quality that the customer can generally be entitled to expect. In any event where the Advertiser fails to adhere to such standard, a proportional penalty charge may be levied against the Advertiser based on failure to comply with the required standard. Such incidents must be reported to CPR’s offices so that an investigation can be launched into the specific circumstances.
22. The Advertiser agrees that no indulgence whatsoever by CPR shall constitute a waiver in respect of any of its rights contained in this agreement and under no circumstances will CPR be prevented from exercising any of its rights in terms of this agreement.
23. Any limitations and exclusions only apply to the extent that it is permissible by law.