Charming private home, directly opposite St James
tidal pool. This home is ideal for a summer holiday with 4 bedrooms and a self-contained flat sleeping 11 in total. Outdoor space, wooden floors and high ceilings provide a cool interior from the summer sun.
Enjoy the False Bay Coastline in this easy living old-style home with generous outdoor space overlooking the ocean. St James
, with it's picturesque colourful bathing huts, and popular tidal pool is directly opposite the house for hours of water fun.
The downstairs living area contains a lounge, dining room, kids play area and a kitchen. The living room opens onto the downstairs shaded balcony and outdoor grassed area overlooking False Bay and the ocean.
Kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, freezer, stove, oven, microwave, toaster and has a separate scullery including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
Spacious grass area overlooking False Bay.
Covered balcony with outdoor barbecue
|House Bedrooms: 4
|House Bathrooms: 2 full bathrooms downstairs, 1.5 bathrooms upstairs
||King or Twin Beds. Balcony
||King or Twin Beds,
||Queen Bed en-suite (shower only) Interleading to Bedroom 4.
||King or Twin Beds - bathroom en-suite (bath only)
- Sea views
- Upstairs balcony
- Downstairs entertainment area with braai and grassed area
- Located opposite St James Beach Tidal Pool
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with separate scullery
- Lounge area with Indoor fireplace
- Flat Screen TV with full DSTV
- Children's Play room
- Dining room with table for 8
- Open barbecue/braai provided with utensils
- Al fresco dining area with table seating for 8
- Parking for 3 cars off-street, behind a gate
- Alarm System
- This has a separate entrance can be rented separately to the main house.
- The Kitchen & Living area are open plan to large patio.
- The Main bedroom: Double bed en-suite and sea facing
- Second bedroom has a single bed but no view.
Rate: Available on request