Just above Seaforth Beach is a beautiful self-catering home, sleeping 10 with incredible views over False Bay. Large double lounge and dining area upstairs and a pretty garden on the ground floor.
Just walking distance from Boulders Beach Penguin colony and the beach, this house is great for groups with it’s magnificent views, location and significant number of beds. Fully equipped for 10 people, with quality fittings and furnishings, and outdoor space and balcony.
- Master bedroom: Upstairs, King-size bed, En-suite, Air-conditioned.
- Main bedroom 2: Ground floor, Queen bed, en-suite.
- Bedroom 3: Ground floor, Queen bed, shared bathroom with shower downstairs between 3rd and 4th bedroom.
- Bedroom 4: Twin room, shared bathroom with shower.
The second and third bedrooms open onto a lovely veranda on the ground floor of the property overlooking a pretty garden.
Guest toilet: Additional toilet upstairs.
- Flatlet: Adjacent to the house is a small flatlet that has its own lounge, kitchenette and bathroom. The Lounge has a TV. The bedroom is a twin.
Upstairs there is a large double lounge and dining area that offers incredible views over False Bay.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped with a lovely large double fridge/freezer, dishwasher etc. In between lounge and dining areas there is an amazing large gas fireplace that warms the entire house when it is on.
The ground floor also has a laundry room that has a washing machine and clothes dryer.
Facilities & Amenities
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washing machine
- 10 seater dining room table
- Indoor Fireplace
- Plenty of off street parking
- Outdoor Barbecue
Rates: Available on request
- Damage Deposit
- Cleaning Services