Explore the Mother City on one of our summer 2014 Day Tours. It’s almost impossible to see and do everything in a day and a day tour is a great way to pack in a lot of activities and attractions and get a glimpse of the best Cape Town has to offer. A Day Tour with a professional guide can get you to the right spots in good time and you’ll get great insider information for your return visit.
Top 5 most popular Day Tours:
- Cape Point Scheduled Tour: Full Day or Half Day Tour – highlights of the Cape Peninsula
- Winelands Scheduled Tour: Full Day – ideal for discerning ‘tipplers’ or just a day out in the country. Wine tasting and scenic drive through wine country.
- Township People and Portrait Tour: Full Day
- Cape Town Cultural and Robben Island Tour: Full Day
- Cape Point & Winelands Scheduled Tour: Full Day – combo tour for those visitors who have limited time in the Mother City.
Top 5 Special Interest Day Tours:
- Cape Point Shipwreck and Lighthouse Tour: Full Day – explore the Cape Peninsula on a photographic tour including the lighthouses and shipwrecks of the Cape of Storms
- Winelands Bikes ‘n Wines Tour: Full Day -targeted at the young-hearted and outdoor-loving people who would like to experience a wine tour from a different point of view.
- City BoKaap Photo & Cooking Tour: Full Day – Join an adventure of photography and food in the historic and picturesque Bo-Kaap. Complete a 2 hour walking tour with your personal photocoach around the colourful streets of the Bo-Kaap before you’re enticed into the kitchen to cook a traditional Cape Malay meal.
- Cape Town Jazz Safari: 1/2 Day- Cape Town is an incredibly musical city. On this special music journey we are doing to travel deep inside the jazz music of the city, by visiting local jazz musicians in their homes.
- Cape Town Beer Tour: 1/2 Day – Cape Town has a very old beer history and is the centre of the Craft beer revolution in Africa. Learn about brewing origins, history of beer in the Cape and enjoy beer tastings, food pairing whilst seeing Cape Town.
Top 5 Interesting Transport Tours
- City Cycle Tour: 1/2 Day – Experience Cape Town on bicycles through the eyes of passionate, local guides and story tellers. Flanked by Table Mountain and pristine beaches we will show you the hidden Cape Town in all its splendour.
- Cape Point Vintage Sidecar Adventure: Full Day – see the Cape Peninsula on a full day tour in a Vintage World War II sidecar!
- Winelands Mountain Trike Tour: Full Day – Take a trip into the Cape Winelands on an imported state of the art Trike, the only one of it’s kind in South Africa!
- Township Bicycle Tour: 1/2 Day – This international award winning, socially responsible Bicycle Tour in Masiphumelele, Kommetjie is a new take on township tours, providing guests the opportunity to meet and interact with the local community from a bicycle seat.
- Cape Point Helicopter Tour: Full Day – luxury guided tour of the Cape Peninsula including a helicopter flip to high tea!
Top 5 Nature Day Tours
- Cape Point Nature Photo Tour: Full Day – get the best nature shots in the best nature spots with your photographic guide
- Safari Day Tour: Full Day – Experience the Big 5 in the Southern Karro Highlands against a backdrop of dramatic mountains and get the game experience and taste of real Africa.
- Great White Shark Diving (Gansbaai): Full Day- Come face to face with a Great White Shark in the infamous “Shark Alley”, near the fishing village of Gansbaai, about 2 hours out of Cape Town.
- Cape Point Birding Safari: Full Day – Botanical enthusiasts and Bird lovers will explore this unique birding destination with a nature guide & wildlife photographer
- Table Mountain Guided Day Hikes: Full Day – walk up iconic natural wonder of the world, Table Mountain, with a qualified hiking guide.
We can arrange Scheduled and Private Day Tours for any size group. We’ve got special interest tours, we have Cultural Tours, Photographic Tours and Nature Day Tours– from sharks to safaris. Tell us what you would like and we will help to make it happen. Remember it is holiday season and tours do book up early so try and plan in advance for your Cape Town Day Tour to avoid disappointment. Enquire Now
Cape Point Route offers day tours, packages, accommodation, activities and car hire in Cape Town’s south peninsula in addition to teambuilding events in Cape Town. Call 021 789 0093 or visit www.capepointroute.co.za