You’ve made it through financial year end and now it’s that time of the year to set a date, plan and budget for your company 2013 conference requirements.
Cape Point Route recommends that you GET TO THE POINT for the following reasons.
Its close, but yet so far…
The Cape Peninsula is a mere 30 – 40 minutes from Cape Town City Centre but feels like you are in a different country with wide open spaces and the freshest air in the world! See map. Ideal for overnight strat session and fun getaway with the team!
The bonus is that your travel costs will be low and lets not forget reducing travel risk for your valuable staff.
Time is money…
Time out of the office is expensive. You will save time and money if you get to the point! Plan the time of year carefully and don’t discount that mid-year Cape Conference in winter!
Whilst many companies enjoy and choose a summer conference, Cape Town has a moderate climate that suits conferencing all year round and there are many excellent deals for conference venues as well as food services in the winter months. Your conference delegates won’t be distracted by the summer sunshine or be dreaming of going to the beach with their mates. Conferencing during the Cape’s winter months means less external events and distractions and a good time for strategic focus on your core business.
Cape Point Route recommends an overnight conference in the middle of the year, combine 1 full day of conferencing followed by an optional half day conference and half day teambuilding event or just teambuilding on the final day.
Cape Point Route recommends the following programs:
- 1 Day Conference and Teambuilding
- 2 Day Conference and Teambuilding
- 3 Day Conference and Teambuilding
Cape Point Route can assist with conference venue selection and venue liaison. Suggestions can be made regarding which venues are best for sea views and natural light, which have peaceful gardens or calming forests.
Mountain & Sea Venues
The Cape Peninsula has an excellent selection of conference venues. Some are unique venues in historical monuments, some have world class technology, some have a country lodge feeling, some are on the beach and some are perched high on a hill. Different venues may be versatile to suit your needs, and adapt specifications according to your conference requirements.
The maximum capacity listed below is often cinema/theatre style seating
All venues noted above have a level of accommodation but accommodation is available in or around each venue at a similar quality and price. Contact Cape Point Route for suggestions or recommendations for additional conference accommodation.
All venues offer day conference rates which include morning and afternoon tea and coffee as well as catered lunch for the conference delegates. Evening meals can be arranged at a restaurant in the area or combined with an evening event.
Dinner with a difference
- Murder Mystery Dinner: Our professional murder mystery hosts will immerse you in your dinner story. Your host will guide you through all the stages of the evening step by step; help with characters, clues and gameplay, and arouse your crowd. More…
- Quiz Night: Quiz Nite offers a variety of fully customisable corporate quiz options. These dynamic, & entertaining events cater for all interests. From sport & entertainment, to art, literature & current affairs, there is a section for everybody! More…
- Casino Royale: Enjoy the thrill of breaking the bank, becoming a billionaire or loosing fortunes. We’ll make sure you’re having the time of your life! Few can resist the exhilaration of Gaming!Anticipation as the ball drops or the cards hit the table. More…
- Adventure Cook–Ateering: A great way to test your culinary skills whilst exploring the outdoors and building friendships. Be prepared for lots of laughter! More…
- Special events can be catered. We recommend Chardonnay Chefs or Passion Foods Catering depending on the size of the conference group and the requirements. More…
After a focused conference, we recommend that the team re-groups on for a fun teambuilding event to motivate your team, get Management to think ‘outside the box’, or simply host a relaxed corporate event to say ‘thank you’, the Cape Point Route team have the knowledge and experience to design a team building event to suit your company objectives.
After an overnight conference Cape Point Route recommends the following 2 – 3 Hout Teambuilding Events based on the above venues
- Simon’s Town Amazing Race: Experience the Coastal Naval town of Simon’s Town while deciphering clues, completing activities, collecting treasures & stamps in the Amazing Race booklet and get to the final destination in the time allocated! More…
- Beach Olympics: We are spoiled with choice when it comes to stunning beaches on the Cape Peninsula, Cape Town, and one of the best ways to experience these is to “go and play” on them. More…
- Adventure Challenge: Mini “adventure race” incorporating assorted outdoor adventure activities. Teams have to race each other around a pre defined course, completing challenges and activities en route to the finish. More…
- False Bay Amazing Train Race: Using the southern coastal train line between Simons Town & Kalk Bay for a multi-level outdoor adventure. Teams discover seaside villages where they’ll be required to complete activities to receive a clue leading to their next destination. More…
- Minute to Win It: A series of action packed challenges completed within 60 seconds. The activities use ordinary household products in an extraordinary way. Team strategy required to score points! More…
Equipment and IT Services:
All the above mentioned venues have standard conferencing equipment. Some may have an additional charge for digital projectors or special screens but this will vary according to the conference requirements.
Plan & Budget:
Cape Point Route will happily manage your conference in every aspect, freeing your time and ensuring that your projects and conference time is professional, runs smoothly and stays within budget.
Cape Point Route offers day tours, packages, accommodation, activities and car hire in Cape Town’s south peninsula in addition to teambuilding events in Cape Town. Call 021 782 9356 or visit www.capepointroute.co.za