The Lookout Deck arguably boasts one of the best views in the Western Cape. Sitting on the spectacular wooden deck, suspended over the water, you can watch the bustling harbour, moving boats of all description, frolicking Cape fur seals, local fishermen weighing in their catch of the day, the rise and fall of the tides, and beyond the harbour stunning views of the serene Chapman’s Peak mountain pass. The tranquil surroundings and divine view lend themselves to the relaxed, upmarket feel of the restaurant.
This Valentine’s Day (14 February 2014) they are offering a fabulous set menu for romantics which includes a flute of Pongracz Rose for just R225 per person (excl gratuity) and a decidedly pink menu, Check it out.
- Prawn Cocktail: plump pink prawns in a Marie Rose dressing, set on crispy greens, topped with avocado pear
- Salmon Roses: Norwegian salmon folded in the shape of a rose, with avocado pear, topped with Japanese mayo and caviar
- Peppered steak: Tender sirloin steak, flame grilled to perfection, with a pink peppercorn sauce, served with French Fries
- Norwegian Salmon Fillet: fillet of Norwegian Salmon, Grilled medium rare, with a citrus Buere Blanc sauce, served with creamy mashed potato
- Stawberry Pavlova: Sticky coated meringue topped with marscapone and fresh strawberries
- Chocolate Mousse: Decadent dark chocolate mousse, with pink marshmallows & cream
Cape Point Route offers day tours, packages, accommodation, activities and car hire in Cape Town’s south peninsula in addition to teambuilding events in Cape Town. We will happily arrange group activities, transport and extended programmes.
Call 021 782 9356 or visit www.capepointroute.co.za