Good Hope Gardens Nursery’s INDIGENOUS SPRING GARDEN COMPETITION! Promoting biodiversity through indigenous planting in our South Peninsula gardens
Fantastic prizes to be won!
Good Hope Gardens Nursery is launching an exciting gardening competition running from the 1st of June 2013 until the 1st of September 2013. Judging criteria for the competition include indigenous plant choice suited to your specific area, water-wise gardening methods and creative and functional design.
- Most creative small space indigenous garden – includes balcony, patio, container gardens and gardens under 100sqm
- Most diverse large indigenous garden – includes gardens over 100sqm
- Most creative junior indigenous garden – includes any garden created by gardener under 16 years old
- Online photo entry – plant photo entitled “Indigenous beauty”
- Online junior photo entry – plant photo entitled “Indigenous is fun” taken by photographer under 16 year old
Download and complete the entry form for the gardening entries on the links below and submit it with maximum of three jpg images of your garden to email@example.com by no later than the 1st of September 2013. No late entries will be accepted.
The photo entries can be posted onto the facebook competition page and the photos in each category with the most “likes” will be the winners.
The winners in all categories will be announced at the prize giving on the 14th of September 2013 at Good Hope Gardens Nursery.
The competition is open to all residents of the South Peninsula. This includes all areas south of and including Noordhoek and Muizenberg.
FOR ENTRY FORMS please download here or get a hardcopy from the office at Good Hope Gardens Nursery.
See the Facebook Event here
Good Hope Nursery & Farmstall
Plateau Road, M65, Cape Point
Contact: Roushanna Gray | Tel: +27 21 780 9299
Cape Point Route offers day tours, packages, accommodation, activities and car hire in Cape Town’s south peninsula in addition to teambuilding events in Cape Town. We will happily arrange group activities, transport and extended programmes.
Call 021 782 9356 or visit www.capepointroute.co.za