1. Any reference made to “Cape Point Route” below will refer to the registered Closed Corporation, namely: “Cape Point Route CC”, the owner of this website, all marketing documentation and relevant newsletters (situated at 12 Glen Road, Glencairn).
2. Any information contained in the marketing documentation, website or newsletter has been prepared for the sole purpose of providing customers with information about the services that Cape Point Route and its subsidiaries have to offer.
3. Although Cape Point Route takes care to ensure that all information on their website, marketing brochures and/or newsletters are accurate and up to date, it will not be bound to any information/price that contains an inadvertent and/or obvious error. If a mistake occurs in any advertisement, Cape Point Route undertakes to take all reasonable steps to inform the customer of the correct details. It is however the customers responsibility to verify all information with our offices (by contacting us at Tel: 021 782 9356) before acting on it.
4. Cape Point Route reserves the right to institute changes and/or amendments to any of the terms on the website or marketing material on condition that reasonable notice thereof is given to the Customer in writing as soon as possible after making such amendment.
5. When making a booking, please refer to our Booking Terms and Conditions displayed on our website.
6. Any client that makes a booking must be of majority age (i.e. 18 years or older), and if you are younger the booking will only be valid if made with the necessary authority of your parent/guardian.
7. By making use of this website, you agree that e-mail is an acceptable way of communication.
8. Any enquiry made by you will only become a binding contract (i.e. acceptance by Cape Point Route of your offer to buy services from Cape Point or any Sub-contractor of Cape Point Route) once Cape Point Route confirms your booking via e-mail after receiving at least 50% of the required deposit. Cape Point Route does not accept liability for any harm suffered by a client due to his/her failure to check their e-mails regularly.
9. It is your responsibility to check all of the details on the confirmatory e-mail, to ensure that it is correct and to keep a printed copy thereof. Cape Point Route undertakes to, unless it states a specific limitation, have sufficient advertised services/accommodation available as stipulated on the quotation. If any sub-contracting party has made an overbooking, such circumstances are beyond the reasonable control of Cape Point Route and therefore we undertake to find the customer a reasonable alternative at the same price.
11. The client undertakes to inform Cape Point Route of any change of address or details as soon as possible by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
12. All information contained on this website(including but not limited to photographs, articles, illustrations, video clips and links, known as the “content”)are protected by copyright and trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned by Cape Point Route and are not for commercial use.
13. Any downloadable contents may be copied/downloaded subject to the following conditions:
• If used for non-commercial purposes, the user must specifically request permission from Cape Point Route;
• All copies must contain copyright and other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
• No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights; and images or trademarks are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated without written permission of the owners thereof.
14. Please note that Cape Point Route cannot be held responsible for the availability or contents of other links or service providers displayed on the website as it is beyond our reasonable control. Please inform us immediately of such discrepancies by contacting our offices (Tel: 021 782 9356) and we will attempt to rectify it.
15. Cape Point Route reserves the right to change, alter or remove some/portions of the current terms and conditions on condition that the customer is notified on the website of such alterations as soon as possible thereafter.
16. The Customer is hereby informed that Cape Point Route strives to supply a service that is of a quality that the customer can generally be entitled to expect. Failure to adhere to such standard must be reported to our offices so that the matter can be investigated.
17. Although reasonable care has been taken in rendering the most satisfactory service, Cape Point Route can however not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the client’s use of any information contained on the website or from accessing any other material displayed on the website via web links due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Cape Point Route, the consequence of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, including harm/damage suffered as a result thereof.
18. The Customer agrees that no indulgence whatsoever by Cape Point Route shall constitute a waiver in respect of any of its rights contained in this agreement and under no circumstances will Cape Point Route be prevented from exercising any of its rights in terms of this agreement.
19. Cape Point Route will not be bound to any inadvertent or obvious errors in the prices published on website and hereby undertakes to inform its clients as soon as possible of any errors via e-mail and to correct any errors as soon as possible thereafter on the website. In the event of a cancellation based on the incorrect price that was advertised, and where the client has already paid for the services, Cape Point Route undertakes to refund the customer the full amount according to the above terms.
20. Any limitations and exclusions only apply to the extent that it is permitted by law.