Over the past eight years Cape Point Vineyards has been awarded:
- 12 x Old Mutual Trophy Awards
- 12 x Five Star Ratings from Platters (as well as Most Successful Producer in 2008)
- 3 x International Trophy Awards for Best Wine in the World its Class at the Decanter World Wine Awards
- Numerous 90+ Wine Spectator Ratings including:
- CPV Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Reserve White 2010: 92 points.
- CPV Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Reserve White 2011: 93 points.
- CPV Cape Winemakers Guild Auction Reserve White 2012: 92 points
- Numerous 90+ Robert Parkers Wine Advocate Ratings including:
- 2012 Cape Point Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc Reserve: 93 points
- 2012 Cape Point Vineyards Isliedh: 93 points
Cape Point Vineyards Estate Now Open Wed - Sun.
Cape Point Vineyards once again invites you and your family to spend a relaxed afternoon enjoying fine wines and magnificent views at Cape Point Vineyards Estate, Silvermine Road Noordhoek.
Thursday: Noordhoek Community Market
from 4:30 to 8:30pm
Join the Noordhoek community enjoying the best of local fare, fine wines, craft beers and of course the view!
Friday: Burger Night:
5:00 to 8:00pm
A perfect detox at the end of a hectic work week! Enjoy 100% pure beef burgers on our lawns and deck.
Sat & Sun: Picnics and Platters 11:00 am to 8:00pm
Enjoy selection of picnic deli items as well as cheese and cured meat platters on the rolling lawns of around our vineyard dam.
Cape Point Vineyards now offers wedding parties exclusive use of Cape Point Vineyards Estate on your wedding day.
The Cape Point Vineyards Tasting Room at Chapmans Peak Estate, remains open daily for wine tasting.