The coolest adventures with Cape Town's Coolest Adventurers. It's your day and your adventure and your time! This completely private adventure starts with a SUP in the waterfront, Hike in Kalk Bay
, SUP near penguins and explore the Cape of Good Hope in style and with adventure equipment.
The aim of the day is to explore the highlights of the Cape Peninsula looking for any excuse to embrace the ocean and explore one of the most unique marine habitats in the world.
The day starts in the safe canals of the V&A Waterfront where we first learn to SUP
and gain confidence, before heading to the working fishing harbour of Kalk Bay.
In Kalk Bay
we meet the colourful and entertaining fishing folk. Browse the bohemian and arty shops, or the harbour, do a short hike through what feels like a ‘pixie and fairy’ Milkwood forest and enjoy lunch.
We head to Simon’s Town
where we will find our own rogue Penguins on a secret beach only accessible to the locals. We will snorkel in swimming pool sized rock pools, paddle our SUP’s and get a unique up close perspective of the Penguins.
We then head to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve where we explore deeper into the reserve, seeking deserted wild beaches.
We return back to Cape Town city centre
via the beautiful and dramatic Atlantic coastline. The amazing views, hidden local cafes and water holes may be the glorious finish to an epic day of Cape adventures. Perhaps even a sundowner (or two)?
Remember we can adapt and change according to YOUR wishes, choices and preferences. The Adventure Utility Vehicles are equipped with all the "toys" for adults and kids.
8 hours - It's your adventure and it's up to you. Take as much time as you like and do the activities you enjoy.
Valid from 1 December 2016 - 30 November 2017
| No of people
| Full Day (8 Hrs)
- Private Adventure Guide/Driver
- Exclusive use of Adeventure Utility Vehicle
- Adventure Equipment (SUP boards, Safety Gear, Hiking Packs)
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, selected spirits)
- Gourmet Pantry (selection of snacks & picnic items)
- Unlimited Travel in & Around Cape Town (incl winelands & Hermanus)
- Onboard WiFi
- Travelling Toy Box
- Additional Restaurant meals or wine farm picnics
- Entry, Attraction Fees & Park Fees
- Adventures beyond 100km radius
Lunch & Entrance Fee Options per person:
- Surf Board, Wetsuit and Tuition: R450
- Top end Road or Mountain Bike: R750
- Travelling Nanny: R900
- Wellness in the Wild from Minimum: R1,500
| Lunch Option 1
|| Light Lunch or Local eats
|| R 150
| Lunch Option 2
|| Wild Picnic or Fine Dining Lunch
|| R 550
| Option to include
|| All Adult entrance fees (except Robben Island*)
|| R 400
| Option to include
|| All Child (6 -16 yrs) entrance fees
(except Robben Island*)
| R 300
*We do not include Robben Island fees as ticket availability is variable especially in peak season.
- Flexibility - Private Cape Adventures are the first luxury adventure product that is adaptable on an hour to hour basis to suit your clients’ needs and changing weather conditions throughout the day. Where you go and what activities you do are up to you. In most cases the day unfolds with a number of unexpected twists and turns, so that even your guide has no idea where you’ll end up.
- Adventure Utility Vehicle (AUV) - That is why we carry all the equipment we need for the day. Our AUV comes with all you need to get off the beaten track such as stand up paddles, mountain bikes, pre-packed hiking packs, surfboards, travelling toy box and a fully stocked gourmet pantry with drinks included. This allows your guests to choose their activity as they go along.
- Guides - Viewed as the best in Africa in their specialist fields, our guides have a wealth of experience and stories to tell. Where will you find a guide that has climbed Kilimanjaro barefoot, or hiked the entire coastline of South Africa? It’s far more than just adventure – they are excellent hosts, wildlife and cultural guides. You could even be taught surfing by the current 4 x South African Surf champion! If this does not impress the adults, it will inspire the kids!
- No age restriction - For the under 5’s we have car seats and hiking carry packs. You also have the option to include a Travelling Nanny complete with a toy box! For the older ones we have various size mountain bikes, SUP’s, surf boards and wetsuits.
for more Cape Town Day Tours
Terms & Conditions