An assortment of different events are strung together to form a continuous series of challenges. Teams compete against one another, scoring points according to how well they complete the various tasks on hand. At the end of the day, points are tallied, and the team that has accumulated the most points walks away the winner.
The tasks are varied and provide an option for mental and physical prowess to be exercised. We are able to include/exclude events that are to your liking, and can thus tailor the day to suit your exact needs.
In no particular order, and subject to weather on the day:
• Spaghetti Ropes Challenge – test your team coordination and agility
• Catty shooting contest – How accurate is your aim??
• Tug o’ War
• Assorted mentally challenging tasks – Especially for the non-physically active
• Mind Munchers
• The Water Tower Challenge
• “Wooden Ski” races
• Jukskei Relay
• Sand Bucket Relay Challenge
• All Aboard – How small a space can your team occupy.
• Toxic Waste Challenge – “save the world from complete toxic annihilation”
• Survival Simulation Game – How long would you last if lost in the wilderness?
Hat, sunscreen, decent takkies/walking/running shoes, rain jacket
Rates: Per person ex Vat
10 - 20 Pax
21 - 40 Pax
41 - 80 Pax
Spitbraai – R175.00 per person OR
Picnic lunch – R120.00 per person
Professional photographs to capture your event: R850
Terms & Conditions
Min of 10 people. 150 maximum.
Bookings need to be made at least 1 week in advance and can only be confirmed on receipt of 50% deposit.
In the event of cancellation within 3 days the full fee will be non - refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel reservations without forewarning. In such a case, full refund of payments will be made. We cannot assume responsibility for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable air or travel tickets.