See more images on Pinterest.
Hovering over False Bay with a 360-degree view of mountain and sea, is the enchanting and luxurious Villa St James, a restored historical National Monument ideal for a lavish seaside holiday, family reunion or small conference in the coastal town of St James
, in Cape Town.
St James, situated 30 minutes from Cape Town center, was the first resort to be developed by the British in the early 1900’s. Today St James is celebrated for its balmy climate, warmer Cape waters, whale watching and accessibility along the railway line which extends along the scenic coastal route to Simon’s Town.
Villa St James accommodates up to 16 people in 8 bedrooms with five bathrooms. Each bedroom, unique in character, has sea or mountain views with variable features of private outdoor or indoor balconies and a rabbit warren of inter-leading doors.
- Protea Room: King bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and seperate shower, toilet, balcony, sea views
- Aloe Room: Single bed, enclosed terrace, sea views (inter leading to Protea room)
- Palm Room: Queen bed, balcony (inter leading to Sunflower Room)
- Sunflower Room: Queen bed, ensuite bathroom with shower, seperate toilet, balcony
- Sage Room: Queen bed, enclosed terrace
- Lavender Room: Queen bed, en-suite bathroom with toilet, bath and shower, mountain views
- Lily Room: Double bed, single bed, en-suite bathroo, with toilet, bath and shower, mountain views.
- Rose Room: 2 single beds, en-suite bathroom with toilet, bath and shower, mountain views.
- Grapevine Room: Queen bed, en suite bathroom with toilet, shower, court yard views
- Grapevine Lounge: Double Futon (pull out couch), court yard views.
The living and leisure zone on the ground floor features an elegant 22- seater dining or conference room. The décor blends nautical accents with collectable deco throughout the 2 lounges and billiard room along with influences of Africa and traditional Cape Dutch style. Relaxation comes easily with a substantial music and literary collection, an English pub and a secluded courtyard with trellised grapevines.
The living area spills outdoors to the sheltered garden and outdoor swimming pool, with unbroken vistas of the Indian Ocean. From the outdoor terrace captivating hours observing human aqua activities and the subtle changes of nature will mesmerise even the most cynical city dweller.
Villa St James is a self-catering oasis of privacy, but is maintained at all times by courteous and professional staff. Your specific needs are important to us and will be handled with proficient assurance, leaving you free to enjoy a memorable stay at Villa St James.
We look forward to welcoming you to Villa St James and assisting you with all your concierge requirements including a private chef, daily housekeeping, car hire, airport transfers, babysitting, restaurant bookings, tours, activities and more…
- 8 Bedrooms: 1 x King, 5 x Queen, 1 x Double, 4 x Single, 1 x Futon
- 5 Bathrooms, 1 Guest Toilet
- Swimming Pool (Pool fence available on request)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen, Laundry Facilities, Barbecue Facilities
- Lounge, TV Room, Billiard Room, Pub, Dining Room (22 Seater)
- DSTV, DVD player, CD player
- Wireless Internet
- Secure Parking for 5 vehicles
||Min Daily Rate
||Per Person Rate
||(1 - 10 Guests)
||(10 - 16 Guests)
||Oct 2016 - 19 Dec 2016
||R 6 500
||20 Dec 2016 – 10 Jan 2017
||R 8 500
||11 Jan 2017 - May 2017
||R 7 000
||June 2017 - Sept 2017
||R 5 000
||Oct 2017 - 19 Dec 2017
||R 7 000
||20 Dec 2017 – 10 Jan 2018
||R 9 000
WINTER SPECIAL: 3 nights for the price of 2.
Valid 1 June - 30 Sept 2017
Services included in your rental:
Terms and Conditions
- Full use of facilities on the premises
- Daily Housekeeping
- Garden & pool services
- Linen, bath, pool & beach towels
- Wireless Internet
- Concierge Services
Rates are based on per person with a minimum rental based on the season
Rates are based on the exclusive use of the entire villa