Experience this unique accommodation at Orange Kloof Tented Camp in Hout Bay, nestled among an ancient Afromontane forest. Situated within Table Mountain National Park near Hout Bay, this camp is a mere 20 minutes from Cape Town city centre. Orange Kloof camp is perfect for hikers or anyone wanting to just get away from it all.
Falling asleep under a canopy of stars, listening to the Disa River and an owl hooting, waking to a bird chorus, it doesn’t get better than this. Orange Kloof tented camp in Hout Bay has always been a special piece of paradise surrounded by the urban sprawl of the bustling metropolis of the Republic of Hout Bay.
Each of the tented camps has a theme, and the Orange Kloof theme is ‘forest’, nestled among ancient Afromontane forest. What a pleasure to view the surrounding peaks from the raised viewing tower before relaxing around the fire in front of the boma.
The 4 x 2 sleeper and 1 x 4 sleeper "tents" are permanent structures, with canvas interiors covered by a completely weatherproof sheeted roof. They are luxurious with thick mattresses in two or four-bed structures, constructed from alien vegetation harvested from within the park.
Orange Kloof, like all the camps, is designed on a "touch the Earth lightly" philosophy, with fully environmentally-friendly facilities.
- 4 x 2 Sleeper Tent and 1 x 4 Sleeper Tent.
- Single beds with mattress, pillow, bedding and towel.
- Communal Ablutions.
- Communal Boma & Braai area.
- Communal fully equipped kitchen.
- There is safe and secure parking at the camp.
- The camp has a large open outdoor braai area and boma. The outside “braai” facility may be used although this is weather dependant.
- There is a large fully equipped kitchen for campers to use as they please, and neat, clean, outdoor showers and toilets.
Rate: Valid until 31 October 2018
* Child under 12 years and sharing with 2 adults in a 4 sleeper
- All meals & Beverages
- Transport to and from the Tented Camp
D. Silvermine to Orangekloof: 15,5 km More info…
E. Orangekloof to Table Mountain: 9.5 km More info…
View our other Tented Camps:
Slangkop Tented Camp Kommetjie, Cape Town
Smits Winkel Tented Camp Cape Point, Cape Town
Terms & Conditions
Full payment is required to secure your booking
Rates are subject to availability and change
Rates are based on per person sharing