Nestled within indigenous Milkwoods, no more than 100m from the sea, this marine-themed tented camp is the perfect location to watch the sun sink in the Atlantic Ocean.
Situated at the edge of the quaint village of Kommetjie, the camp offers a nature-based experience with the convenience of shops and restaurants close by.
The 6 x 2 sleeper "tents" are permanent structures, with canvas interiors covered by a completely weatherproof sheeted roof. They are luxurious with thick mattresses in two bed structures, constructed from alien vegetation harvested from within the park.
- 2 single beds with mattresses
- Communal Ablutions
- Communal Boma and Braai area
- Communal Kitchen (fully equipped)
- There is safe and secure parking at the camp
- The camp has a large open outdoor braai area and boma. The outside “braai” facility may be used although this is weather dependant.
- Firewood MAY be on sale at the camp (please confirm availability of wood supplies)
- There is a large fully equipped kitchen for campers to use as they please, and neat, clean, outdoor showers and toilets.
- Bedding, pillows and towels are provided from Jan 2016
Rates 1 November 2015 - 31 October 2016
- R375 per person sharing per night
- R375 single supplement
- Child Rate: Not applicable
- All meals & beverages
Check in: 14h00 - 17h00
Check out: 10h00
B. Redhill to Slangkop Trail: 12km Read More...
C. Slangkop to Silvermine Trail: 21 km Read More...
View our other Tented Camps:
Orangekloof Tented Camp - Hout Bay, Cape Town
Silvermine Tented Camp - Noordhoek, Cape Town
Smits Winkel Tented Camp - Cape Point, Cape Town
Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is required to secure your booking
- Rates are subject to availability and change