Nestled within indigenous Milkwoods, no more than 100m from the sea, this marine-themed tented camp is the perfect location to watch the sun sink in the Atlantic Ocean.
Situated at the edge of the quaint village of Kommetjie, the camp offers a nature-based experience with the convenience of shops and restaurants close by.
The 6 x 2 sleeper "tents" are permanent structures, with canvas interiors covered by a completely weatherproof sheeted roof. They are luxurious with thick mattresses in two bed structures, constructed from alien vegetation harvested from within the park.
- 2 single beds with mattresses
- Communal Ablutions
- Communal Boma and Braai area
- Communal Kitchen (fully equipped)
- There is safe and secure parking at the camp
- The camp has a large open outdoor braai area and boma. The outside “braai” facility may be used although this is weather dependant.
- Firewood MAY be on sale at the camp (please confirm availability of wood supplies)
- There is a large fully equipped kitchen for campers to use as they please, and neat, clean, outdoor showers and toilets.
- Bedding, pillows and towels are provided from Jan 2016
Rates 1 November 2016 - 31 October 2017
| R 395
|| R 395